Here’s the biggest and best list of vegetarian and vegan personal trainers in London and around the UK. Why? These days there’s a large number of people interested in fitness who are either vegetarian or vegan (in case you think meat is necessary to reach ultimate fitness goals, check out the astounding super athlete Frank Medrano on YouTube, and know that he has a completely plant-based diet).
VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN PERSONAL TRAINERS IN LONDON AND THE UK
If you’re serious about fitness you’ll realise the vital importance that correct diet plays as part of your training regime. A well balanced diet is essential to good health for everybody, but when you embark on a demanding workout schedule there are extra factors to consider. You need to increase your intake of proteins in order to build new muscle tissue, for one thing. The proteins with the most number of essential amino acids most commonly (but not exclusively) come from animal products – meat, eggs, cheese and milk. This is fine if you’re an omnivore and have no objection to eating animal products.
But it can be difficult to achieve super fitness on a strict vegetarian or vegan diet without detailed knowledge of food chemistry and bodily needs, especially under the strain of regular intensive workouts. However, help is at hand as there are a growing number of personal trainers who are themselves either vegetarian or vegan, and/or who specialise in training people on a plant-based diet. They serve as a living example that this type of diet is perfectly acceptable on a rigorous training schedule.
Knowing that it can be quite hard to locate such a specific trainer, we decided to help out by researching vegetarian and vegan PTs in London (our home turf) as well as around the UK.
If you know of more, put them in touch with us!
If you are one of the following PTs and would like to give us more details for your listing – just get in touch.
- Shea Jozana (London) – https://www.sheajozana.com/
- Claire (Ealing, West London) – http://www.greatexpectationsfitness.co.uk
- Lucy Howlett (Brighton & Hove) – http://liftpersonal-training.co.uk/
- David Lewis (London) – http://www.embodyfitness.co.uk/david-lewis/
- Lizzy Ahmed (Nottingham) – http://www.lizzyahmedpt.co.uk/
- Jazz Alessi (London) – https://www.personaltrainingmaster.co.uk
- Greg Cornthwaite (London) – http://www.embodyfitness.co.uk/greg-cornthwaite/
- Tracy Kiss (London) – http://www.tracykiss.com/
- Louise Glover (London) – http://bodybylouise.com/
- Bryony Miles (Bath) – http://www.bryonymilespersonaltraining.co.uk/
- David Fisher (Bedford) https://habits4health.co.uk/
- Ollie Lawrence (Manchester) – https://ollielawrencepersonaltrainer.co.uk/
- Josh (Leicester) http://www.leanintensive.com/
- Pola Pospieszalska (East, West London) – http://fitnessangel.org/bodytransformation/
- Mike Kirk (Leicester) – http://www.sculptandshape.co.uk/
- Sarra Moore (London) – http://www.damagelimitation.org
- Darren & Georgie – http://veganfitness.com
- Serena Lee (London) – http://serenalee.co.uk/
- Isa Luqman (London) – email@example.com
- Tyler Landry (Bristol) – firstname.lastname@example.org